Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Recruiting

It has been a long time since I have blogged. And for my first post in over two months I am going to vent about something that really doesn't matter too much. Nothing real spiritual here.


Recruiting is becoming a monster. How is it that a 17 or 18 year old kid can just about make an old man cry if he goes to a school other than his own? These kids haven't even done anything yet, but we act as though they are the next Heisman Trophy winner. Sure, one of them very well could be, but a lot of these kids may end up being not that special. I admit, I get sucked into all of the hype too. In fact  today I have spent a lot of time reading about recruiting reports and watching ESPNU to get all the updates. Honestly, I probably wasted a large majority of my time today. And I have been stressing about whether or not one OL will sign his stinkin letter of intent to Auburn. So dumb.


I need to get in the Word and off of Rivals.

No comments:

Post a Comment