Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Friendship and Brotherhood

Nothing too deep to write about today. But I have just been thinking about how blessed I am to have the friends I have. I don't know where I would be without them. Probably a basket case about so many things. I freak out about everything and get all worried, but I am so glad to have friends who can help me to see the bigger picture in things and trust in God's plan. I don't have to have my whole future planned out today. I just have to take life moment by moment and trust in the Lord's direction of my life. What is supposed to happen will, and if I am seeking Him first above all things then I know He will provide for me things that I need and when I need them. His timing for everything is perfect. I just have to trust in that. It's a lot easier said than done, but I just have to live for Him. What is supposed to happen, will. Thank you to all my friends who continue to help encourage me in this way and show me that the Lord is sovereign over all.

"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another--and all the more as you see the Day approaching." ---Hebrews 10:23-25

"A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity." ---Proverbs 17:17

No comments:

Post a Comment