Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Praise God!

Give me discipline so that I may grow in my walk with with You. I want to draw near to You. Nothing else in this life will satisfy me or give me a peace outside of You. You are the Maker, the Life-sustainer and You hold me in Your hand. I turn away from You so often and yet You pursue me. You are the Good Shepherd and You will not abandon me nor forsake me. Father, I live two separate lives so often and put You on only when it fits me and my needs. And yet You welcome me home with open arms. You love me despite the ugliness and nastiness that is my sin. I am but filthy rags. But because of Your Son, I am washed white as snow. My sin was nailed upon the cross and I have been made clean. You conquered death and sin no longer has power. I am now more than a conqueror through Your love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation can separate me from Your love that is in Christ Jesus my Lord! Lord, You are good and Your mercies endureth forever! Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Praise Him all creatures here below! Praise Him above ye heavenly host! Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!


Praise God! He is good!


And Father, give me the courage and power to declare this message to the world, because they need You just as much as I do. This is a fallen world, but You can raise it up and You will be glorified.


Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment