Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Throw Me in the Fire

Father,


I am deeply in need of You.  In everything, I need to fall more and more in love with YOU.  I let so many things take my attention away from serving You, the God who created me. Loved me. Died for me. And saved me. Abba, You have never left my side. You hold me in Your hand. Lord, I'm tired of living a life that isn't completely on fire for You. 


THROW ME IN THE FIRE. CHALLENGE ME.


God I want to fall more in love with You. Father break me down so that You can build me back up. May Your glory be displayed in my life. God I want to serve You in a way I never have.


THROW ME IN THE FIRE. CHALLENGE ME. 


I have grown to be in a state of comfortability in where I am in my walk with You. That is a dangerous place for me to be in. I no longer want to be comfortable. I want to glorify You. People will say that there is no safer place than in God's Will, but Father I know that isn't always true. Persecution is a part of this walk, and Lord I am ready to make a stand. You are all-satisfying. Help me to trust You more.


THROW ME IN THE FIRE. CHALLENGE ME.


Father, I want to fall more in love with you.
Amen.


"Burn Us Up" by Shane & Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment